Types of Integrated Security System and its Importance
Electronic security system is very essential for all kind of industries, vital installations (like Govt. Buildings, Museums, Courts, Monumentsand etc.), commercial places, warehousesand domestic units. It helps in not just keeping away from theft, terrorism, sabotage,vandalism but also to execute secured operations and take optimal direction in conflict resolution. Integrated security system is an advanced multilayered solution which is user-friendly, economic, centralized and precisely accurate operational & safety tools.
About US & Our Services
NISis one of the leading and certified e-security system installer & service provider organization in Kolkata. Since 1985 we are providing service in
the area ofintegrated security system and facility management. With more than 16000 dedicated employees including technical experts, we are providing
services to a huge clientele across 17 states in India like West Bengal, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Odissa and more. Global standard service,
accuracy and determination to achieve customer satisfaction is our primary objective. Apart from e-security services we also providefacility management,
housekeeping, investigation & due diligence, payroll management and event security.
Get integrated security system installed in your industrial units, office or other establishmentand be assured of security!! Be safe…be happy!!
Visit us www.nis.co.in
Verticals of Electronic Security System at a glance
It includes equipment that accomplishes surveillance, alarming, access control and automation. Services that come under E-Security are as follows:-
CCTV System – With the help of high definition cameras in different areas it fetches video or thermal image consistently and keeps the data stored in Server/Storage deviceswhich displays same in Display or other media through network.
Now a day’s normal surveillance systems just not the solution. Everybody looking for AI (Artificial Intelligent) like …...
- a) ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Reorganization System) camera – It reads registration number of vehicles under its access and checks with database records. It helps law-n-order, access control, revenue collection and many other purposes.
- b) RLVD (Red Light Violation Detection) –Use for traffic enforcement and its red light violation intersections for generate fines through automatic challan (receipt) system.
- c) FRS (Facial reorganization system) - A facial recognition system is a technology capable of identifying or verifying a person from a digital image or a video frame from a video source.
- Intruder Detection & Alarm Systems –A security alarm is a system designed to detect intrusion / unauthorized entry into a building or other area. Security alarms are used in residential, commercial, industrial, and military properties for protection against burglary (theft) or property damage, as well as personal protection against intruders.
- Perimeter Protection Systems – It is apart of intruder detection which has a sensor attached / installed with existing fence or wall or perimeter area implemented to provide an early alarm as warning to any attack / intrusion.
- Access Control System (Smart Card, Biometric & Palm Vain) – It is generally used in commercial places to categorize access to certain specific areas. To avoid discrepancy and ensure accuracy of access or attendance of individual usesa unique fingerprint of an individual employee or palm vein which comprises biometry and smart card access are used.
- Time Attendance Management System (Smart Card, Biometric & Palm Vain) -It is used to monitor work timing of workforce and their movement details by biometry or smart card access or Palm vain system.
- Metal Detection System – A metal detector is an electronic instrument which detects the presence of metal nearby. Metal detectors are useful for finding metal inclusions hidden within objects, or metal objects buried underground. They often consist of a handheld unit with a sensor probe which can be swept over the ground or other objects.
- Fire Detection & Alarm system – A fire alarm system has a number of devices working together to detect and warn people through visual and audio appliances when smoke, fire, carbon monoxide or other emergencies are present.
- Visitor / Vendor Management System – To manage visitor’s entry, maintain database, electronic-based identification and permission to enterare given by respective authority through OTP or phone calls or badges. This is maintained through local database or cloud server and device management system.
Some of its other equipment’s to ensure security
- Locks, Auto Gate, Turnstile, tire killer, bollard, flap barrier& Boom Barrier
- Audio & Video Door Phone
- Multi-apartment Communication Systems
- Public Address & Music System
- Conference System
- Card Printing Solutions
- Guard Tour Management Systems
- Vehicle Tracking System
- Under Vehicle Scanning System